My driving career started in 1978 working for the Ministry Of Defence on the Ambulance service and I observed many road traffic accidents and had to deal with many fatalities.
Through this experience, it drove me forward to train and enhance my knowledge for the prevention of road traffic accidents. I became self employed from 1984, and have been Registered with the DSA (Driving Standard Agency) as a Grade 6 Approved Driving Instructor and also on the DSA Fleet Driver Training Register.
More recently I passed a ROSPA National Diploma in Practical Theoretical and Presentational Skills to deliver in Advanced Driving Techniques. This entitles me to hold an NVQ3 in Driver Training and I am a senior Skid car Instructor for MK Driver Training. I also work on behalf of Silverstone circuit as one of their Instructors teaching how to recognise and deal with all types of skids.
My knowledge and expertise can be of huge benefit to anyone who's job involves any amount of driving whether car, minibus or with a trailer.
Benefits to your company:
- Identify your high risk drivers
- Reduce the frequency and cost of accidents which will lower your fleet insurance premiums.
- Reduce running costs, such as fuel consumption and wear and tear
- Reduce the number of your company vehicles off the road for repair
- Reduce personal Injuries and Fatalities
- Increase your overall fleet efficiency